We Dream big.
At Little Smarties Early Learning, we believe that the early education sets the foundations for a better life
Little smarties early learning centres are committed to providing children with quality child care and educational programs. The company started with The Pines Academy early learning centre approximately 7 years ago and has continued to expand as Little Smarties early learning centre across Sydney Metropolitan Region. The company believes in catering to individual needs of families and their children and this remains the focus of all staff working for the company and predominately within each centre.
- Highly experienced and qualified Staff, all with extensive training in First Aid including Asthma and Anaphylaxis management.
- Ongoing Professional Development and training for staff at each early learning centre.
- Friendly and helpful staff who believe in working as a partnership with families to meet the needs of their children.
- Strong sense of community with outreach programs to local services.
- Family owned and operated.
- High quality educational programs that are engrained with The Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF), Framework for School Age children (MTOP) and National Quality Framework (NQF).
- Educational Leaders responsible for mentoring, training staff and ensuring our educational programs are of the highest standard.
- Early Intervention Specialist Teacher with years of experience and training in the area of special needs including challenging behaviours, Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), Developmental Delay, Individual Education Programs (IEP), Individual Family Service Plans (IFSP) and transition to school.
- Continuity of Learning Programs including transitioning to the next age group, school readiness and transitioning to school.
- Competitive rates and special offers.
- Resourced with high quality educational toys, CIT equipment, variety of modern outdoor climbing equipment.
- Laptops and IPAD’s linked in with WIFI in each room for educational use.
- Long operating hours (6:30am – 6:30pm).
- Hot nutritious meals provided daily, with individual family/children needs met (ie allergy, cultural, other).